WELL and WORTH
Loperamide Hydrochloride 2 MG Anti-diarrheal Caplets.
Generic Imodium A-D. Same strength and active ingredient as Imodium A-D.
- VALUE PACK—200 COUNT: Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you’re stocked for TWO MONTHS, so you don’t have to constantly remember to order more.
- CONVENIENT BOTTLE: No more fighting with impossible-to-open blister packs. Easily access your pills without getting the scissors out.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW CAPLETS: Small size and caplet shape make these pills easy to swallow.
- DIRECTIONS: Refer to the product label for directions. Use only as directed.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We stand by our product 100%. Not happy? Full money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
Generic Imodium by Well&Worth vs. Imodium
Can children take Imodium?
Children 12 years and over can take 2 caplets after the first loose stool and continue to take 1 caplet after each subsequent stool, but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 9-11 years old can take 1 caplet after the first loose stool and 1/2 caplets after each subsequent stool, but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 6-8 years can take 1 caplet after the first loose stool and 1/2 caplets after each subsequent stool, but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
Causes of chronic diarrhea in elderly
A wide range of problems can cause chronic diarrhea in elderly and young adults. Some of the most common causes include irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), chronic infections, and food sensitivities. During diarrhea, the food and nutrients passing through the intestines move too quickly and exit our body without being absorbed. When our digestive system is in its normal rhythm, food and nutrients are absorbed with most of the fluid. Anti-diarrhea medicines such as Loperamide can slow down our system to its normal rhythm allowing our body to start absorbing fluids as it should.